Dreamer Butterfly Artwork

We are all Dreamers

“To all the other dreamers out there, don't ever stop or let the world's negativity disenchant you or your spirit. If you surround yourself with love and the right people, anything is possible.“ Adam Green

Free Immigration Legal Services

For information about legal representative office hours, DACA and more click the following link.

More about legal services

Events & Announcements

Upcoming Workshops (Link) 
Free Immigration Consultations (PDF)
Consultas De Inmigración Gratuitas (PDF)
Immigration Preparedness Toolkit (PDF)
What to Do if You Encounter ICE on Campus (Link)


Applying to Cal Poly Humboldt

California Dreamers are eligible and encouraged to apply.

Additionally, California Dreamers and other students who qualify for “AB 540    Nonresident Tuition Exemption” will greatly benefit by paying lower fees, because this    exemption will qualify them for in-state tuition.

 In addition, the California Dream Act (Assembly Bills 130 and 131) gives students who  qualify for AB 540 / AB 2000, the right to apply for California state financial aid.

 Do I Qualify under AB 540 / AB 2000?

To see if you qualify for nonresident tuition, download the California State University  Nonresident Tuition Exemption form and review the Eligibility and Requirements sections on page 1.

 How to Apply to Cal Poly Humboldt

 Dreamer Students interested in applying to Cal Poly Humboldt (and/or other   CSU  campuses) are encouraged to preview the CSU Admissions Process, prior to   completing their CSU application

Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)

EOP is a state-funded program designed to support first-generation and income eligible   students who are California Residents. California Dreamers who qualify for in-state   tuition (AB 540 / AB 2000) are eligible and are encouraged to apply for EOP. See if the EOP program and services are right for you

Paying for College

The Humboldt Financial Aid Office is here to assist Dreamers throughout their academic career by providing student centered support and financial aid resources such as state and institutional aid.

California Dreamers who meet the qualifications for “AB 540 / AB 2000 Nonresident Tuition Exemption” are eligible to apply for California state financial aid.

Begin your application now

Health Services

Information about health insurance, food assistance programs, and counseling services.

Health information

Jobs & Internships

Academic & Career Advising Center
Provides support to students for finding and applying to local jobs and summer internships, including a list of organizations that are interested in hiring DACA students. Visit with them to learn more about how they can help with your resume and cover letter, job interviews, and exploring your major and career options.

Guide for Advisors
It’s important to be well-educated on the issues and best practices to follow when providing services to DREAMERS. Advisors can use this page as a resource to bolster their learning, assist as issues arise, and provide the best possible support to our students. Here you will find statistics, resource guides, equity tools, and best practices in higher education.


Connect with other on-campus support networks 

Campus Liaisons for Undocumented Students at Humboldt - serves to suppot advocacy on the behalf of our undocumented students. 

 El Centro Académico Cultural  (CENTRO)—CENTRO is committed to advancing students through the development of academic, intellectual, personal, and professional growth.

Peer Support

Scholars Without Borders logo

Scholars Without Borders provides a critical thinking space on campus for all students, but particularly undocumented, DACAmented, AB540, and students from mixed status families. We aim to provide a safe space for students who are affected by the current political climate and provide resources for students to further succeed in their education


Peer support details